Bake Off!


Hi There!


The other week when I popped along to a little Cumbrian Bloggers meet up, we had a funny chat about how many of us have actually tried any of the stuff we pin to our Pinterest Boards. Now, I have actually tried a few things here and there, however if you take a look at my 'Try. It!' board, there is still a helluva lot of stuff that I have got to get through haha!


So here is one little golden nugget that I have wanted to try for ages, and now can't even remember why I didn't sooner, because seriously they turned out AWESOME, even if I do say so my self.... :D





And here are mine!



You Will Need:


3 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup unsalted butter/marg
pinch of salt
1 cup extra thick double cream
2 cup white chocolate chips
3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
7oz jar marshmallow spread (that 'Fluff' stuff!)


Makes tons!!



Line a baking dish with baking paper. Think about how deep you want your fudge to be!

In a large saucepan, heat the granulated sugar, butter, salt and cream until combined. Bring to a rolling boil (big bubbles on the top) and stir continuously for 4 minutes.

Remove from heat. Quickly whisk in white chocolate, marshmallow fluff and peanut butter. (I put these ingredients all together in a bowl first, and added my boiling sugar mix to this instead, be careful its very hot!) Keep stirring until they are all melted together and combined to form a smooth, creamy looking mixture.

Pour fudge into prepared pan and refrigerate for 3 hours, until hardened.

Remove from dish, remove paper. Cut into bite sized pieces. (If you want you can drizzle with melted peanut butter, melted chocolate or both, as they have done in the original picture). 


ENJOY.







Warning: This stuff is super tasty and VERY sweet. And thats saying a lot because I have the biggest sweet tooth and even I could only handle two bits! Hence why I opted out of the extra topping! They are great as they are and so fun to make!



Let me know if you try these!



No comments:

Post a Comment