Makes and Bakes: Dairy Free Brownies



Morning! 

I am excited to introduce today a new series... Bake Off! (update: now 'Makes and Bakes') which will be replacing my Tuesday Try It's for now. It seemed that all my 'Try It's' centred around baking, and I am just having so much fun getting back in to baked goods, so... why not have a little change up I thought... I also did a few blog tweaks over the weekend too... I am so terrible for never being happy and constantly feeling the itch to change things up!

But here we go, my latest baking goodies!



Dairy Free Brownies! yum!


You will need:

250g plain flour
350g demerara sugar
65g plain cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
250ml water
250ml vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
Hand full of chopped nuts - optional
1 tsp ground ginger - optional


- Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas mark 4.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, ginger and salt. Pour in water, vegetable oil and vanilla; mix until well blended. Add in your nuts now and stir well! Spread evenly in a baking tin.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top is no longer shiny and starts to crack. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into squares. Easy Peasy!

And they were nice and gooey too! I love that with this recipe you just throw it all together and VOILA! beautiful brownies! lets have a closer look.... ;D



YUMMMMY!

This recipe is from allrecipes.co.uk, I love this site! and the US .com version too, its just full of amazing recipes with great feedback and handy tips to make them even better!

Let me know if you try these ones!


1 comment:

  1. Ooh they look good! I did red velvet brownies recently and they were yum.

    ReplyDelete